środa, 15 listopada 2017

Anat Weksler presents: LO with old family picture

Hello dears,
Here today to share with you all, my new project - LO with my picture of Father and Grandfather.
I really like old pictures specially my own family ones. Don't you?






To create the LO I've chosen some pages from the gorgeous Memoranda Tim Holtz paper stash. I used them to build on the  LO and as the photo matting.

You can reach the same result ny taking those steps:
1. Spread Clear gesso on the page.
2. Splitter Alcohol inks mixed with a bit of Aalcohol blending solution.
3. Spread Molding paste with Template technical.
5. Build the composition .
6. Color theChipboards  with Alcohol inks.
8. Add sentiment.

Hope I've inspired you.


I used:

Prima Marketing - Art Basics Gesso: ClearMemoranda Paper Stash - Tim Holtz Idea-ology Multipurpose Medium - 13arts Tissue Wrap Melange - Tim Holtz Openwork Background - Squares - SnipArt Openwork Background - Stars - SnipArt Heavy modelling paste - Maimeri Acrilico 200ml Alcohol Blending Solution Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Stream Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Latte Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Lettuce Antiquing Cream - Carbon Black - DecoArt Antiquing Cream - Raw Umber - DecoArt Template -  Technical - 13arts Bulb set - SnipArt Small Roman Numerals - Prima Vintage Mechanicals Winged - Prima Vintage Mechanicals Handles & Turns - Prima Junkyard Findings

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz